Ancient and historical court dating back to the 11th century, today called “Corte Maggia” in Montorio, Verona. Such a magnificent building to be refurbished with a park, small lake and creek, one time called “Palazzo delle Logge”.
The palace was founded in 1273 by Alberto della Scala on the remaining of the old palace near the Squarà river, already on property of the St. Zeno’s Monastery. The property has had many owners through the years, from the Scala’s to the Albertini’s family. The latter, as a matter of fact, in the year 1820 had changed all the original structure but, nevertheless, nowadays it offers a delightful and a pleasant medieval atmosphere.
The total surface area for residential use is around 3,900 square meters to be restored and refurbished.
Property Features Include: Historic Home
Amenities Include: golf club, bike trails, equestrian facilities, landing strip
Built in: 1100
Approximate Square Meters :
Architectural Style: Pre-War/Vintage